Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guitar Lessons with The Polyphonic Spree Guitarist!

Hello everyone! That's right, I will come to your house (via webcam) and give you one on one guitar lessons! I'll gladly accept all ages, beginner to advanced. We can work on exactly what you want to work on. Whether you just want to be able to play along with your favorite songs, play by ear,improvise,learn a bit of theory, or even write your own songs, I'd love to help! I can also help you with getting different tones,choosing and using effects, guitars, amps, and other equipment. I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to meet fans of the band, and just anyone with an interest in playing guitar, which is something I always enjoy doing.

So if you're interested, feel free to email me at spreeguitar@gmail.com for details. I look forward to hearing from you!

- Cory